Thanks for choosing SalvageData Recovery for Windows by SalvageData
Your download should automatically begin in a few seconds. If not, click the green download button and follow these instructions.
Download SalvageData Recovery for Windows
If the download does not start Click the green download button below to start the download.
START DOWNLOAD NOW
for Windows® 7, Vista, XP
Official release: SalvageData Recovery for Windows 2.0.x:
Filename: sdsetup.exe, Filesize: 5.6 MB.
Run the installer
When the File Download dialog box appears click the "Run" button.
Wait for the file to download and then you might see a confirmation message, asking if you’re sure you want to run this software. Click "Run" again.
- When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a known location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
- Wait for the file to download and then close all applications including the browser.
- Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
- When you double-click the saved file you may be shown the Security Warning from Windows. Confirm the publisher is SalvageData and then click “Run” to continue the installation.
- You may be asked to close some application on your PC that may affect the installation and you will be then be shown the installer window below. Click “Next” to continue the installation.
- You may change the default options on the next screen, but in most circumstances these are appropriate, and you can click “Install” to begin installing SalvageData Recovery for Windows.
- Now that you have given the installer all of the information it needs to proceed, progress boxes track the installation process.
- Finally you will be shown the "Thank you for installing SalvageData Recovery for Windows" page, click “Finish” to complete the installation and start SalvageData Recovery for Windows.